- LGBT Rights: Human Rights Commission. Quotes Principles as legal framework on several site pages.
- Declaration supporting gay marriage: Women’s Institute of the Federal District. Quotes Principles as legal framework.
- Human Rights Annual Report 2007: Human Rights Commission, chapter on sexual orientation/identity. Quotes Principles as legal framework, see pages 9 and 36.
- Human Rights research: Human Rights Commission, section on sexual orientation/identity. Quotes Principles as legal framework, see pages 703, 707, 711 and 720.
- Article on Homophobia and Health: National Commission on Bioethics. References Principles, see page 7.
The National Commission to Prevent Discrimination has released several documents in which the Prinicples are referred to and quoted:
- Access to Health: See pages 38 & 39
- Non-Discrimination: See page 23
- 2008 Annual Report on Human Rights: See page 35
- Transgender and Transexuality in the Law: The main references are on pages 33, 55, 57 and 59. There are several references throughout the document.
- Human Rights report on Discrimination in the State of Guerrero: See page 139
- Homosexuality and Masculinities: See page 80
Other references to the use of the Principles:
- Letter to the President supporting same-sex marriage: Sociedad Unida por el Derecho al Matirmonio
- Letter to the Congress supporting same-sex marriage: Red Nacional de Organismos Civiles de Derechos Humanos